In this tutorial, we’ll use Photoshop to remove the wrinkles underneath the eyes on a person’s photograph. This is actually the quick and dirty way of doing it. There are more professional ways, but if you want to clean up wrinkles really quickly, then just use the smudge tool as in the following instructions.
1. Open the photo of the person with wrinkles under their eyes.
2. Select the Smudge tool. Choose an appropriate brush size in relation to the size of the photo.
3. Set the Strength to around 10% to 20%. 3. Zoom in on one of the eyes.
4. Begin smudging over the wrinkle until it has disappeared.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4, but for the other eye.
6. Congratulations! You should now have removed the wrinkles from under the eyes!