1. Open a photograph of a background image in Photoshop (ie. cemetaries, dark hallways, etc.)
2. Open a photograph of the person you want to turn into a ghost.
3. Click CTRL+C to copy the the photograph of the person.
4. Return to the photograph of the background. Click CTRL+V to paste the person onto a new layer overlapping the background photo.
5. Select the Eraser tool. Erase everything around the person.
11. With the Person layer active, click the Opacity dropdown and adjust the slider to the left.
12. As you adjust the Opacity slider to the left, the person in the photograph should become transparent like a ghost.