1. Open a photograph of a person’s head, the picture needs to be a frontal view [Head Photo].
2. Open another photograph of another person’s ears, but the picture needs to be in profile view [Ear Photo].
3. Select the Polygonal Lasso tool and select around the ear in the [Ear Photo].
4. Click CTRL+C to copy the ear.
5. Goto the [Head Photo] and click CTRL+V to paste the ear in a new layer over the Head layer.
6. Goto CTRL+T to enter Free Transform mode. Hold down the Shift key and select one of the corner shape handles. Drag and size the ear down until it is proportionate to the head on the layer underneath.
10. Do steps 3 through 9, but goto Edit > Transform > Flip Horizontal, so that the ear fits with the other side of the head.
11. Goto Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast. Adjust the Brightness and Contrast sliders so that the ear fits with the light source in the photo.
11. You should now have your head with big dumbo ears.