1. Open in Photoshop, the photo of the person you want to thin the waist.
2. Goto Layer > Duplicate Layer… Click Ok to accept the defaults.
3. With the new layer active, goto Filter > Liquify.
4. The Liquify window appears. Select an appropriate size brush and push the love handles and waist inwards on both sides.
5. When you are done pushing the love handles and waisteline inwards, click OK to get your new thinner waiste.
6. If background gets warped in the Liquify process, then just use the Clone Stamp tool to fix any inconsistencies. You can also opt to cut the person’s figure out completely and have them on a white background to avoid any issues with warped backgrounds in the image.