At first, this may seem like just any other bevel text tutorial, but if you look closely, you will notice the fine beveled edging. In this Photoshop tutorial, we will learn how to create this bevel effect.
1. Open a New Document in Photoshop. Set the height/width to height 500 and width 300. This is a good working canvas size for this tutorial.
2. Select the Type Tool and type out the text you want to have double beveled.
3. Right click the Type layer. Choose “Blending Options” from the pop-up list.
4. Set the properties for “Bevel and Emboss” to the following and click the “Gloss Contour” indicated in red below:
5. Set the points for the curve as follows. Remember to check the “Corner” checkbox.
6. Click OK. Then click OK again to exit the Blending Options screen.
7. You should now have your Beveled Outline text.